This deliciously soft grey scarf is warm enough for those cool evenings and light enough for when your outfit just needs a little something. Makes a great gift! Sometimes this grey leans a little blue or green in the lighter areas. Consider it a unique element of your scarf.
• approximately 25 x 68 inches (64 x 173 cm)
• my Waves pattern, achieved through arashi shibori (pole wrapping)
• gorgeous lightweight, crinkly, gauzy cotton in Slate
• a slim hem finishes one length, with a small Sea&Stone label sewn into it
• a fringed selvedge finishes the other side
• short sides are unfinished and slightly frayed
• dyed and sewn by me, in my small studio on the Far Left Coast of Canada
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: